An analytical and resourceful pupil with a sense of professional ethics.
- To develop thinking skills through acquiring knowledge and understanding of fundamental concepts and procedures in the context of business aims and activities.
- To develop leadership skills with better understanding of the role of accounting as part of the critical information system for decision making.
- To enhance pupils’ appreciation for and learning of a life-skill that enables them to be an avocator of lifelong learning.
- Sec 3 Inter-Class POA Competition
To engage students better and instil an element of fun and competition among the classes.
- Bishan Park Project
To provide a platform for students to apply basic accounting knowledge in starting a business (entrepreneurship).
- Incorporation of Technology into lessons
i. Flipped Classroom - To encourage self-directed learning.
ii. Socrative - To encourage active students participation during lessons and to gather feedback on students learning as well as to provide real-time feedback to students (assessment for learning).
- EBS Learning Journey
To expose students to the real-world context and allow them to experience the application of theories learnt in class.